Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Work/ Entry Permits
- Alien Registration ID’s
- Dependency Passes
- Permanent Residence/ Citizenship
- Dual Citizenship
- Kenyan Passport
Our work involves:
- Making inquiries to the department of immigration on your behalf
- Ensuring you receive all the necessary and correct information the first time round, including the correct costs for each required permit/ visa
- Ensuring you apply for the correct type of permit/ visa
- Submission of application forms and supporting documents, on your behalf
- Close monitoring and follow-up of the applications in process
- Collection and delivery of all permits/ visas
BENEFICIARIES/ TARGET GROUP
- Kenyan/ International organizations, including non-profits employing expatriates
- Expatriates employed in Kenya
- Expatriates doing business in Kenya
- Missionaries and Pastors in Kenya
- Expatriates (over the age of 35) wishing to retire in Kenya
BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES
- We save you from experiencing the long, frustrating queues including the unnecessary back and forth travel while trying to navigate the process of your documentation
- We save you from paying fees for unnecessary permits
- We save you money by helping you avoid cons and bribes
- Reduce the stress of follow-up for immigration documents
- Save you from hefty penalties including a possible jail term for being in the country illegally
- We are very accessible; our prompt responses to clients’ inquiries as well as our method of frequent updates on the development of clients’ application make us a premier cost-effective choice
CONTACT US for assistance.
16 thoughts on “Our Immigration Services”
Hello. Your firm was recommended for citizenship. Mine is more of a query. I will be grateful if I could engage you on this via email
Please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. Many Thanks
Can you tell me how long the Processing time for a Permanent Residence Permit in Kenya is based on marriage (now 8 years) to a female citizen? I was told at least 2 years? That cant be.
Hi Frank, the PR and Citizenship departments have been on lock down since 2014. Things are beginning to slowly, and I mean VERY SLOWLY move forward, but yes, you are looking at a 2-3 year time frame. For future queries, kindly reach us directly on email@example.com
hi,Im a ugandan how much does it cost to get a work permit and how long does it take
Thank you for contacting us. Since you are from Uganda, a work permit is free of charge as part of the EAC agreement. It should take approximately 3 months.
I read in a the Daily Nation that you offer clients on temporary stay. I am interested in knowing host you operate.
Hi Nalini, thank you for your message. We have sent a response to your email address.
Hi I’m Burundian married to a Kenyan. I wish to get a job here, should I apply for work permit or A PR
Thank you for contacting us. You should apply for a work permit if you would like to begin working in Kenya. You can then apply for PR via marriage after you receive your work permit. PR is quite a lengthy procedure; it can take a few years before you receive it.
Hello Fathershand. Do you provide your services to private individuals? Also, where are you located in Nairobi?
Hello sir, thank you for contacting us. We do provide services to private individuals. We are located in Kilimani, Nairobi. Kindly send us an email if you would like to schedule an appointment.
I was married in Kenya 3 years ago to a Kenyan. And I want to look into a divorce. Do u have any info on the procedure or cost? I’m a Canadian.
Hi Lynn, thank you for contacting us. A law firm will be able to assist with the divorce procedure. We are an immigration agency sorely dealing with immigration paperwork as well as relocation. If you do not have a lawyer in mind, do let us know and we can refer you to some. To get a quick response, send your request directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.