Father’s Hand Limited (FHL) is a relocation company for expatriates moving to Kenya for short and long term assignments.
JUST A FEW OF OUR CLIENTELE:
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
1. Immigration services – we handle the immigration application process on behalf of our clients, such as work permits, and ensure that our clients continue to remain fully compliant with the immigration department of Kenya. Read HERE for more information on our immigration services.
Our company is ACCREDITED by immigration to handle all paperwork on behalf of any individual/company that chooses to be our client. For proof of our accreditation, kindly CONTACT US.
2. Accommodation/ Relocation services – Do you need Meet and Greet services, hotel booking assistance, accommodation search, area orientation, school placement for children? Read HERE for more information on our relocation services.
3. Settling In – You’ve received your permit and it’s finally time to settle down! Our service involve the following essentials;
- Driver’s License
- P. O. BOX
- Internet providers and connections
- The list goes on
We will work closely with you to ensure that our provision of the above services is to your standards as well as to ensure a stress free transition into Kenya. CONTACT US for assistance.
4. Company Registration and Tax PIN Registration– If you need to register a company or need assistance registering for your Tax PIN, click HERE for more information.
BENEFICIARIES/ TARGET GROUPS
1. Kenyan companies employing foreigners
3. International companies sending employees to work in Kenya
2. Missionary Societies and Non-profits
4. Expatriate individuals wishing to invest, work or retire in Kenya
OUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Father’s Hand Limited supports a local NGO, Help Child/Mother Organization, that primarily provides educational support to impoverished children in rural areas in Kenya. The NGO supports primary and high school children. Additionally, the NGO serves to empower single parents through entrepreneurship.
Father’s Hand Limited also runs a training Institute (FHL Training Institute) at the Kamiti Maximum Prison in Nairobi, Kenya. The training will soon expound to other prisons in Kenya, and eventually outside of the prison walls. FIND OUT MORE HERE