For the latest updates always check with immigration’s website at http://www.immigration.go.ke/
LATEST NOTICE FROM IMMIGRATION
Foreign Nationals Services ( eFNS)
This is to inform the General Public that as from 1st March 2016, all Foreign Nationals Services i.e Permits & Passes, Aliens Card, Permanent Residence & Kenya Citizenship Applications must now be filled and submitted online via https://fns.immigration.go.ke/
We are in a position to fill and submit online applications on behalf of our clients using our Agency Immigration Account. If you would like to use our services kindly CONTACT US.
PLEASE READ THE NOTES BELOW BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN TO THE RELEVANT ENTRY PERMIT SECTIONS:
- Applications for Entry Permits made by East Africans (Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi) are free of charge. There is no processing fee, application fee or security bond requirement.
- Applicants must first obtain clearance from the relevant regulatory body (if applicable) BEFORE submitting their applications at immigration
- Please ensure that your postal address and physical address are entered correctly
- All documents submitted must be in English/ or translated to English by relevant embassies, notary public or authorized organizations.
- For all government contracts the following should be presented in addition to other requirements;
- Valid signed contract
- Letter from the relevant Ministry or Government Department attaching list of applicants indicating their full names, nationality, passport number and profession
- The permit process is COMPLETE once the permit has been endorsed into the applicant’s passport.
- All applicants must register for a Foreign National Certificate (Alien ID) once they receive their Entry Permit. The applicant’s passport will NOT be endorsed with the entry permit until the applicant has registered for an Alien ID. The Alien ID Waiting Card (received upon Alien registration) will be required when endorsing the passport with the entry permit. For details on the Alien ID application, click HERE
- Holders of Entry Permits no longer require re-entry passes
MAIN ENTRY PERMITS
Issued to investors in trade or business (other than a prescribed profession).
Issued to a person who is offered specific employment by a specific employer who is qualified to undertake that employment.
Issued to a member of a missionary society (church) approved by the Government of Kenya and whose presence is beneficial to the country. Kindly note that those now applying under a registered society must apply for the Class D permit.
This Permit is issued to a person who has an assured income derived from sources outside and undertakes NOT to accept paid employment of any kind. One must be at least 35 years of age to apply for this permit.
- Class A – Issued to persons who intend to engage in prospecting for minerals or mining
- Class B – Issued to persons wishing to invest in Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Class C – Issued to persons wishing to practice certain prescribed professions, e.g. Journalism, Doctor, etc (for this you must have proof of membership to the prescribed profession here in Kenya including the necessary licenses)
- Class F – Issued to investors in the manufacturing sector
- Class M – Issued to conventional Refugees
CONTACT US for more details of the requirements needed to apply for one of the above Entry Permits.